733 SERIES BREATHER TANKS with 1.250 PIPE733-20
HYPERFLOW 733 Series Aluminum Breather tanks with 1-1/4" Breather Pipe
HYPERFLOW 733 Series Aluminum Breather Tanks are designed to be used in forced induction engines where compression blow by needs to be contained in a breather tank that can be safe from blowing all over the engine. These breather tanks are fully baffled inside to help keep the liquid from making it's way up to the top into the breather. Make sure that your selection of breather thank fits your location & size is adequate.
- 1 Liter (1 Qt) Tank = 6-1/4" x 3-1/8" Overall Length = 9-1/4" x 3-1/8
- 2 Liter (2.1 Qt) Tank = 6-1/4" x 4-1/4" Overall Length = 9-1/4" x 4-1/4
- 3 Liter (3.2 Qt) Tank = 10" x 4-3/4" Overall Length = 13" x 4-3/4
- 10AN Female O-Ring Bungs (2) for Breather tubes
- Billet Aluminum 10AN O-Ring Drain Tap
- Aluminum 1-1/4" Breather Filter tubes
- Fully Baffled inside to keep the liquid at the bottom
- Anodized Gloss Black with Hyperflow Logo
Hyperflows adds the final touch of quality that you have come to expect from Hyperflow Performance Products.
Note: These are designed to be used as a Breather Tank and need to be checked & drained on a regular basis.
If you want your Hot Rod to stand out from the rest, then buy the best......,
When only the best will do, Nothing come close... Hyperflow Performance !