785 SERIES RADIATOR OVERFLOW RECOVERY TANK785-01-3
HYPERFLOW 785 Series Aluminum Radiator Overflow Recovery Tank
HYPERFLOW 785 Series Aluminum Radiator Recovery Tanks are designed to be used fluid recovery forced induction engines where compression blow by needs to be contained in a breather tank that can be safe from blowing all over the engine. These breather tanks are fully baffled inside to help keep the liquid from making its way up to the top into the breather. Make sure that your selection of breather thank fits your location & size is adequate.
- 1 Liter (1 Qt) Tank = 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" Overall Length = 8-1/2" x 3-1/2
- Billet Aluminym screw on cap with O-Ring seal
- Fully Baffled inside to keep the liquid in the tank for recovery to radiator
- O-Ring to 3/8 Barb fitting for push on or clamp style hose
- Anodized Gloss Black with Hyperflow Logo
Hyperflows adds the final touch of quality that you have come to expect from Hyperflow Performance Products.
Note: These are designed to be used as a Overflow Recovery tank and do not need to be checked or drained as it will drain when the tank gets over 3/4 full.