930 SERIES NYLON BRAIDED HOSE LIGHTWEIGHT - BLACK930-04-01
HYPERFLOW 930 Series Lightweight Nylon Braided Hose
HYPERFLOW 930 Series Lightweight Nylon Braided Hose is a true braided hose that is constructed with a Lightweight Nylon outer braid that resists abrasion and corrosion. Combined with a reinforced Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber liner with a nylon inner braid. For Use with Pump gasoline, Racing gasoline, E-85 (Ethenol), Methenol, Oils, Lubricants, Coolants and Vacuum applications.
- Minimum operating temperature is -40 f and Maximum operating temperature of 300 deg f.
- Maximum operating pressure for 4an to 8an is up to 1000 psi.
- Maximum operating pressure for 10an to 20an is up to 750 psi.
- It is recommend that all hoses be pressure tested for applications over 100 psi
Works best with Hyperflow 100 to 400 Series Hose End Fittings. Always use Hyperflow assembly Lube on threads to assemble fittings for best results.
Suits 100 to 400 Series Swivel Hose Ends (Except PTFE & Push-Lock).
- Sold in continuous lengths if ordered by the foot.
- 100 Series Hose Ends CLICK HERE
- 110 Series Hose Ends CLICK HERE
When only the best will do, Nothing come close... Hyperflow Performance !