942 SERIES PTFE (TEFLON) PVC BRAIDED HOSE942-03-01
HYPERFLOW 942 Series Stainless Steel PTFE (Teflon) Braided Hose with Black PVC
HYPERFLOW 942 Series Black PVC Stainless Steel hose has a PTFE Teflon inner liner and uses the highest quality 308 stainless braided wire available in the industry. It is constructed with a stainless steel outer braid that resists abrasion and corrosion, combined with a PTFE Teflon inner liner. For Use with Pump gasoline, Racing gasoline, E-85 (Ethenol), Methenol, Oils, Lubricants, Coolants Brake, Clutch, Hydraulics and Vacuum applications that is Durable & resists leaks and fumes.
- Minimum operating temperature is -40 f and Maximum operating temperature of 300 deg f.
- Maximum operating pressure is up to 2500 psi.
- It is recommend that all hoses be pressure tested for applications over 350 psi
Works best with Hyperflow 160 & 170 Series PTFE (Teflon) Hose End Fittings. Always use Hyperflow assembly Lube on threads to assemble fittings for best results.
- Sold in continuous lengths if ordered by the foot.
- 160 Series PTFE Hose Ends CLICK HERE
- 170 Series PTFE Hose Ends CLICK HERE
When only the best will do, Nothing come close... Hyperflow Performance !